Performance Audit for PureBallast
Knowing that your Alfa Laval PureBallast system performs as it should is vital peace of mind. After all, failure to treat ballast water sufficiently can result in heavy fines or the inability to deballast during cargo operations in port. The Performance Audit for PureBallast ensures your system is living up to its type approval and operating cost-effectively.
What we do
We carefully evaluate all functions of your PureBallast system, making sure everything works reliably. If any deterioration in performance is detected, we determine the actions needed to correct it. For example, we may recommend equipment adjustments or inform your crew of best operating practices that can reduce maintenance costs. In addition, we perform any software updates needed to achieve the latest control standard.
Please contact us for questions and service requests.
For marine emergency service, please call +46 4636 7700.
- You can be certain of fully optimized performance
- Your system retains its type approval
- You can rely on your system’s uptime
- You know that your control system is up-to-date
- You reduce operating and maintenance costs
Scope of supply
- Test Evaluation Report
Scope of service
- Control system software upgrade
- Control system battery replacement
- Test cycle – ballasting
- Test cycle – deballasting
- Test cycle – Cleaning-In-Place (CIP), one reactor
Other 360° Service Portfolio services for your equipment
- Recommissioning for PureBallast
- Installation Supervision for PureBallast
- Calibration for PureBallast
- Condition Audit for PureBallast