Aalborg OC-TCi is intended for steam production. The high-performance Aalborg OC-TCi is a space saving combination boiler fired with both oil and exhaust gas.
Aalborg OC-TCi is intended for steam production, the high-performance Aalborg OC-TCi (formerly MISSION OC-TCi) is a space saving combination boiler fired with both oil and exhaust gas. Preassembled and installed vertically, it consists of an oil-fired module with helix tubes and an exhaust gas fired module with smoke tubes.
The boiler provides effective self-cleaning, thanks to its built-in TCi (Turbo Clean, intelligent) technology and its relatively high gas velocity compared to other composite boilers. Controlled via an Aalborg Control Touch (formerly MISSION Control Touch) system, it can be fitted with a compact silencer to suit any type of diesel engine.
Features and benefits of the Aalborg OC-TCi product
- Vertical smoke/water tube type
- Standard preassembled boiler unit
- Integrated control panel
- Quick and easy installation
- Designed for operation with a monobloc-type pressure jet or rotary cup burner
How it works
Typically used to generate steam for HVAC and engine room consumers, the Aalborg OC-TCi boiler can also function as a steam drum for one or more exhaust gas boilers. Additionally, it is approved for boil-off gas (BOG) management on vessels that use LNG as fuel.
Steam and hot water production
- Design pressure: 9 bar(g)
- Capacity, fired section: 750–8000 kg/h
- Capacity, exhaust gas section: 180–5000 kg/h
- Burner recommendation: Alfa Laval Aalborg KBM pressure-atomizing burner
Typical vessel types
- Container vessels
- Bulk carriers
- LNG/LPG tankers
- Chemical/oil product tankers