Alfa Laval Spiral Condensers for API Industries
Alfa Laval spiral heat exchangers are designed to handle the toughest heat transfer challenges. They are specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry and the high hygienic requirements of modern API production The robust, efficient and compact designs keeps both installation and maintenance costs extremely low, and they have a proven reputation for almost never fouling up. Alfa Laval has supplied several thousand SHES to India as well as overseas API Industries. This is supplied for SS Reactors.
The efficiency of Condensation here is more than 98% in Primary Condenser itself, hence there is a possibility to avoid secondary condensers, which leads to CAPEX as well as OPEX savings.
The Benefits -
• Generally, the Heat Transfer Area required is, Mcompared to Shell and Tube. K values are between 700 to 1400.
• 100 % Drain ability on the vapour side.
• More than 98% Solvent recovery in primary condenser itself, due to close temperature approach possible
• Venting of non-condensable is effective
• All contact parts of vapours side as well as coolant side in SS 316 L
• Compact in size - required less area as well less installation and is easy to install.
• Totally gasket free so minimal Maintenance cost
• Vapour side is 100% visually inspectable.
• GIP is possible, Backflush cleanable.