2020-09-21 Product news
What can membrane technology do for your protein process? | A webinar
Processing protein from a variety of sources is playing an increasing role in today’s landscape. Listen in on this webinar to learn more about how Alfa Laval’s sustainable membrane solutions can support you in optimising protein production.
22 October 2020
In this free webinar, you will be presented with:
- The basics behind membrane filtration
- Relevant process steps in protein processes where membrane technology is applied
- Inspirational examples of applied membrane technology
About the speakers:
- Aurélie Dupuy, Marketing and Product Manager for Membranes - Alfa Laval, with more than 10 years of global membrane technology experience.
- Gary Lloyd, Business Manager, Global Sales Membranes - Alfa Laval, with close to 20 years of global membrane technology experience.
Who could benefit from this webinar?
- Process engineers
- R&D/Development engineers
- Production managers
- Those interested in protein processing
You might also be interested in...
Alfa Laval launches its most hygienic decanters designed specifically for the food industry
How data-driven service decisions help you secure and increase your decanter centrifuge’s uptime